Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Last Tuesday of 2009

It has been 11 days ever since my last written blog. 
Days ago, it was Christmas, people are wishing one another 'Merry Christmas', though I felt nothing special about the so called special day though.
I went to church that day (second time this year), seriously I don't care about religion so much, I prefer to be religion-less.
My cousin told me that, 'If there's god, there's ghost', what she wanted to say is not to be so scared about this ghosts' or spirits' stuff. However, when I was starting to believe what she said, something happened and now I am uncertain whether they really exist or not.


Firstly, is a show called 'Ghost Adventures' that I watched two days ago in Penang. The people are going for adventures in those haunted mansions, hospitals... And they actually encountered ghosts! Although they can't see the ghosts, they recorded the sounds, and some creepy videos..
The second thing just occurred yesterday, this morning I was woken up by my dad, and I was told that my grandma's sister (known as Yi Po in Cantonese) was missing since yesterday afternoon. I was frightened and we planned to go out to search for her, in every places possible. However, later she went back to her house on her own. Gosh, I and my grandma were panicked. God bless us! She told us that she was somehow 'hypnotised' and was brought to the river side (I believe its Kinta River), and she slept overnight there. She said she encountered two ghosts, and one of them tried to drown her. Luckily she's alright now...


I had the worst dream ever this morning... Those 'starring' in my dream were both my grandpa, my family and also Tommy... Oh Tommy, I was expressionless when I lose you, but all came out in the dream, I love you forever... 


Oh well, I and my family went to Penang two days ago, I was unwilling to go, however, I don't have a choice~ 2 days in Penang, bought 2 clothes and 1 pair of pants only. Anyway we encountered a nice Indian guy there, he really can remove my prejudice towards Indians, he saw us on the road (and we were inside our car), and he knocked and asked if we lose our way or what, and whats more, he lead us to our destination! (Aurora Court) Nice guy indeed ^_^


I finished reading my InkHeart trilogy last night (after a year), nice book! Time to start my new book~ 
3 days ++ until NS! Tomorrow gonna go Taiping for a gathering of Myhuayue, Gambateh Yoshi-san!

No comments:

Post a Comment