Wednesday, December 16, 2009

16th December 2009

Photobucket
Today I startled by a bad dream and woke up.
I always have strange dreams... This one is kinda strange either...
In the dream, I was notified that I was chosen to battle for the country (means to be a soldier), I was in front of a building, I can see the CO boys practising inside through the windows... They were waving to me, until a military vehicle stopped in front and I was dragged and equipped with the military uniform, strange uniform... And then, I was holding an ultraman doll in my hands, they snatched it away and throw it onto the floor... Tears flowed out from my eyes and I woke up... 
Well, I always imagined myself to be this and be that when I am daydreaming, but the thing is they never happen in my dreams! Oh, since I am having dreams, I can't sleep well again.


Later on, after I rolled on my bed for a while, I made my bed and go in front of my laptop, I promised Yew that I am going to be online by 8 to send him some important stuff. But he wasn't online =_=ll After sending him the stuffs (of course after he online), I was once more 'summoned' by my mother to eat breakfast.
What a busy day, after the breakfast, I was ordered my my ma'am to remove the curtains and wipe the windows and the cabinets. I put a CD into the player~ I burned it myself, all my favourite CO songs. The housework process lasts for one and a half hour, my uncle came when I was mopping the cabinets.
He told his mother (which is my grandmother) that when he went to KL with my dad yesterday, he picked up RM50 by the road. He keep emphasized on how lucky he was and the reason the cleaner didn't pick it was because he is meant to have it. My grandmother and mother were both not concentrating on hearing what he said though~
Apart from that, my grandmother said that  I and my sister is completely inverted. I don't like to go out, always help them do housework and etc. while my sister is completely different. The fact is, I was being said girlish and my sister being said boyish ever since we were small. I already get used to it anyway.


I finally got my PLKN letter today! Uncle Postman pressed the doorbell as usual but this time pressed a few times, he needs the receiver's signature. I've been waiting for it for weeks already~ I kinda looking forward to PLKN, cheers! 16 days to go! (PLKN is National Service in malay, Program Latihan Khidmat Negara)
My mum also wanted me to go to the Amway meeting... I don't wanna go, but my mum want me to call up my friend, who is interested... Luckily he didn't reply me! Or else I'll have to accompany him.
Anyway, when I was chatting with someone this afternoon, I felt sudden pain near my chest, the part below my ribs... I always feel sudden pain somewhere, sometimes heart, sometimes head, hope its not a big problem.


Today played MapleStory for a long time, and mum nagged for a few times, but she won't have the chance to nag me anymore after 16 days from today. And I will be free from my maid-life!!! Cheers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment