Friday, December 11, 2009

11th December 2009

The song I uploaded a few days ago loses its link,
I think there's changes occurred in Imeem, 
Won't upload any more, I do not have the patience to do such thing anymore~


Well, today I went to school to watch over my little juniors,
I only decided to go after my two and only juniors called me up in sequence to beg me... I ain't so heartless~ Am I?
No one can be as heartless as Mr. Yang,
The following is a short quote from what he said
"sacrificing for no reasons by giving themselves an excuse of i love who so ever, for example : parents love their children = bullshit, to me parents grow a person up for the purpose of inheritance, treating my parents well when they are old i merely returning a favor, there is no love, there is only sympathy"
He needs to be brainwashed, if not sooner or later he will become a heartless serial killer~


Talking about today's inter-school competition,
Well, some of them did improve their skills, but others still need to work on it more.
Saw a new boy thats not bad, just need to practise more, I think his name's Dominic? Anyway Kai Sheng was good, TSUBARASHI to him~
Going to school today really washed away my 'missing' of them.
I don't know since when, I've been dreaming about them every nights.
The dreams are mostly in school, precisely, in STCO room.
I can remember some, I can always see some people in my dream, Yang, Yih Ming, Chee Cherng, Boon Kae, Wei Lun and sometimes our teacher Teh.
I really missed those days when i practised like hell for the competition, 
or the days i lazy like hell and failed in competitions.
Regrets built up and they can't be fixed, I only can try to improve my future works.


There's one person I want to talk about here, that is our teacher Teh.
A few days ago, when I was walking home after my Chemistry papers,
Teacher Teh passed by and gave me a ride to my home, that was so nice of him.
I realised that we might hate someone in this moment, but we might like him in the other moment.
When we are override by hatred, we can see things clearly, that creates our prejudice towards others, 
Thats why I am now trying to see things more clearly, not only see someone's dark side, but also their brighter side.
By the way, I haven't got the chance to see teacher scolding people since long ago. Today I witnessed it myself, the guy was scolded for almost half an hour! That breaks the record of the day~
But he is right about one thing, we need to change the way of treatment towards different people, some people just don't deserved to be treated nicely.
They put no effort and expect outcomes, I think he also mentioned about me, since I was very lazy back then, but he didn't scold me ever since i was form 4, I guess he gave up~ LOL


He is also a very straight-forward person, he said many things, even about politics ( though I didn't understand what he was talking about )
He said there is a type of people existing in our society ( I mean malaysia society ), I don't know how to express the word in English though.
But it means a person that studies a lot but is not contributing to the society at all, or some who betray their own race.
Well, I can't understand so much @@


By the way, I checked my Japanese name online, it was Akimoto Yoshitoki.
I like the Yoshi word~The below is Yoshi, from Mario. It's so cute >_<
Nights everyone.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment