Friday, December 18, 2009

18th December 2009

Seems like I had made myself get used to writing blog once every two days,thats a nice habit, but I'll not write more starting 2nd January next year...
Talking about yesterday, I slept at around 2 o'clock. It was since long time ago I didn't sms so crazily like that, well I guess I should cheers for having a target to sms once again~


Oh, ever since I got my new toothbrush, I barely skip brushing my teeth anymore. In case some of you don't know how my toothbrush looks like, there is a photo below =)
Photobucket
Besides brushing my teeth, I also made myself get used to a habit before sleeping, that is reading, and of course, storybooks. I had liked reading storybooks ever since I got into secondary school, and my favourite type of books is Fantasy type~ Currently I am reading InkHeart trilogy, I'll be finishing it soon (I took one year o.o) Hope I'll get a new book in Christmas XD


Yesterday I dreamt of some special stuffs again, my cousins Amy and Alvin were inside, they were holding some special stuff, a Mickey Mouse and a Donald Duck staff o.o That reminded me of Kingdom Hearts, nice game huh?
It was a rainy morning, I still remember the previous week was an awfully hot week, and all of a sudden it becomes so cool and rainy... Our mother Earth sure is suffering... 


Oh, my grandmother's sister stayed in my house yesterday, she just came back from KL. She always says that she is a bird locked in the cage in KL, since her daughters left her alone in the condominium when they go to work every morning. She's indeed a great woman, she and her husband were working in my primary school, selling food, and she 'sponsored' me food ever since I was Standard 4, I shan't forget those days.
When I went downstairs for breakfast, I saw my grandmother putting her fingers into the water-boiling-pot to try the temperature, obviously the water was hot, but she said she already got used to it, that was somehow awesome and pitiful... Anyway today they discussed about my NS thing, they gave me some clothes' pins, wow they are yellow! o.o


Tinker told me that our Camp name were different according to the letter, his is Kem Pelangi Hill while mine is Kem Geo Kosmo, how disappointing! Never mind, I still have to pass those days, so Gambateh! I also checked the locations of our camps, mine is around Behrang while his around Kerling, the two places were closed to each other, but still they are different places~


Anyway I ate my favourite food this afternoon, rainy afternoon, that is the Wall's Cornetto Royale, Strawberry Kisses drumstick :) I love ice-creams~ 
Well, the idea of going cinema for Avatar was cancelled due to the unwillingness of my brother. I shall go and watch it another day! Anyone ask me out please? >_<
I knew from a tv movie that there's a flower that blooms only in night time, and it wilts very quickly, it is called the 昙花 in Chinese. I did a research on web, in English it is called the Epiphyllum. It is really a beautiful flower! That flower became my second favourite flower while the number one is Chrysanthemum. Below is a photo of Epiphyllum.
Photobucket
I also discussed about something with one of my junior, I told him that I wanted to learn Gu Zheng from my teacher, but he said that maybe its too late. Oh, its not like I am learning it to become a teacher as well or a performer, it is merely my interest. I've been liking Gu Zheng ever since Form 1 and I never got the chance to learn it, now that my mother permitted me to learn, I shall grab the chance tightly! By the way, I like piano too =)



No comments:

Post a Comment