Monday, December 7, 2009

7th December 2009

        Photobucket
Added a song to my blog, Suteki Da Ne (Orchestral Version)
Took me some time( I uploaded it myself~)
Well, long time no see, mr. blog
Its 7/12/2009 now, I am still SPM-ing, and tomorrow's the Chemistry paper...
I don't have great hopes on my SPM, but at least all credits, thats the minimum requirement to enter ST Form Six (Credits in BM,All sciences and maths)
If I can't get into Form Six, my future is definitely doomed, I don't know what i can do...
However, I did study for my subjects, at least credit. I think the previous subjects can get credits and Chemistry the last one!
Gambateh Ian!


After SPM, the NS is waiting for me, my camp is at KKB ( not kukubird ), Kuala Kubu Bharu, Kem Geo Kosmo. Hope it'll be a good experience for me.
Oh, I got my P driving license last month! Thats really lucky of me, hope I'll have the chance to drive once or twice before going to NS.
Thats all for today, Nights everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment