Monday, December 14, 2009

14th December 2009






Photobucket
Today's the last day of SPM, everyone seemed so happy and celebrating for it, but all the same, I feel nothing at all.
The Chinese paper really somehow frightened me, the paper 2 was easy ( at least easier than usual ), but the paper 1 essays made me strained my brain for the points, and I handed it up without any confidence.
When I was doing my essay, I can't concentrate on it. My mind somehow flew somewhere, probably flew to the CO boys downstairs, I wanted to finish the Chinese paper off fast and go down to see them.

Well, their performance today was great, I don't think we can put up the same quality of performance back then.
Other than the CO boys, my mind keep thinking of a person, time to apply the SDL lessons, ERASE ERASE ERASE!


Today my juniors told me about a thing, I was shocked after knowing it, but I think it better remains a secret, let others know will only creates more conflicts, and it doesn't benefit anyone at all either. Sometimes we need to learn to remain silent in certain situations.
Anyway, one of them was playing SanXian, he asked me to teach him yesterday, but once I saw he playing it, I don't think thats needed anymore.
There are many people more talented than me, or I should say, most of them are more talented than me. I am just a lazy and noob heck. 
However, I always remind myself not to be too sensitive about how people thinks about me. Yeah I may be a noob, but I don't f***ing care how you all think about me.
I realised, I didn't dare to take many steps because I cared what others think about me. Time to step forward without any hesitation! I shall do what I like to do! One of the I-want-to-do list is learning the instrument I like, I don't care if I'll be the noobest in STCO. Anyway, who cares?


I like a song recently, its an old song, Beautiful by Christina Aguilera.
This is a part of the lyrics.
----------------------------------------------------------
I am beautiful no matter what they say
Words can't bring me down
I am beautiful in every single way
Yes, words can't bring me down
So don't you bring me down today
----------------------------------------------------------


Anyway, when I am blogging, my mum came back from her Amway gathering thing, she was injured. She said she fell down and went to the hospital, 6 stitches. Well, hope she recovers soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment