Saturday, July 10, 2010

Random

Ever since I was in primary school, 
I was always being called 'sissy'..
Is it true? 
I do not know..
However..
As time passes,
It seems that I grew sensitive to the word.
I was always alert when I heard the word.
'Are they referring to me?' 
was what in my mind.
Am I? 
I've tried to change my gestures,
but did it work?
I guess not..
Because people remember what you were, 
not realising what you are..

________________________________________________

There was lotsa people who helped me before..
I would like to thank those who cares about me..
My parents,
Family,
Friends,
Mates..
And those who helped me in other ways..
Those who fetched me home..
That reminds me of who I am..
Who do not look down at me..
And so many others..
Thank you.

_________________________________________________

Oh well..
I thought about my future..
What'd I become in the future?
Would I have a bright and fantastic future?
Could I have what I want?
'Through the storms and raging seas,
I will never be alone..
Cos' I know You will shine Your light!'

No comments:

Post a Comment