Saturday, July 17, 2010

GERAMJI

'GERAMJI' is a word that I learned during the CB class in Geo Kosmo.
It means, the frustration that you are having when you are forced to do something you don't like or not willing to do.
I had this feeling during the meeting this afternoon.
Although we were taught to change our thinking, from 'being forced' to 'I chose to do this',
I still can't accept the fact that they put me in the design group.
I was being put into the board-designing group and backdrop-designing group in the past few years..
And, me myself, and I bet the others too, knew that I am not good at it.
I was simply put there because there isn't any room for me in the other groups,
or they think, 'minor people should do minor work'. Perhaps?
I simply hate arts. I hate drawing, I hate designing. Thats just not my field.
If I am given a chance to choose, I prefer to do paperworks, at least I will be able to do something rather than having GERAMJI and not showing any good results.

1 comment:

  1. You there, this is really good post here. Thanks for taking the time to post such valuable information. Quality content is what always gets the visitors coming. halvat lennot

    ReplyDelete