Monday, June 15, 2009

Cleaning Room!

Today's the first school day!
Nothing special~ But, i passed in my Biology!!! Applause! 43 marks~ Improved by 10 marks~
After school went for chinese orchestra practice~
Today our performance was obviously alot better than Saturday!
Hope we can keep it up!
When i reached home by around 4.45, I started to arrange my room!
First task is to make the DIY table!!!
It tooks me around 1 hour to complete the table~
Nevermind! Then my mum said that maybe moving those cabinets will be appropriate~
So, i moved the closets!!!
So goes to the makeup table( it was my grandma table when she married)
My mum hates that table~ She says that it blocks the space and also looks 'K'~
Anyway, i moved it!!! When i was cleaning the dust, i accidentally knocked down a container...
Hundreds of 1 cents coins dropped!!! Took me some time to pick all of them up ==
I took all of my belongings including my books, bags,etc... to my room~(they were alot!!!)
Lastly i took approximately 4 hours to complete my room-arranging task!!!
My job ended at around 9 o'clock!!!
Here are my results =)
Those who came to my room before perhaps can notice the great change~



Anyway, i will be having an extra oral test on this Thursday.
According to my malay teacher, he says that it will be the pegawai from JPN to be the examiner... Scared >_<
Gambateh ian!!!!! For oral, for results, and for HuangMei Capriccio!!!

2 comments:

  1. lolz
    终于可以留言了~~
    恭喜你进步了~
    gambateh哦~
    为SPM冲啊!!!!!!!!
    lolz
    得空也来我这里看看吧~
    虽然没东西看の~
    哈哈~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. long time din write blog le wo.....
    dun be so lazy la...

    ReplyDelete