Saturday, June 13, 2009

Special Day

13/6/2009 is indeed a very special day for us,
the form 5 seniors of Sam Tet Chinese Orchestra.
It may be the LAST time we come together to a music camp...
Since our concert the HuangMei Capriccio is coming soon, which is on the 20/6,
today, there was a full rehearsal for the concert.
Speaking honestly, i don't think its a good rehearsal anyway,
me myself didn't perform well.
I always know, i don't have those so knowned as 'music-blood' flowing in my bloodstream,
I would like to apologise to those whom i had let them down...

Then, there was this moment, such special moment,
when some of the committees and seniors took turn to talk to us,
trying to encourage us, 'wake' us up, boosting up our spirit,
but then...
This couple, this hateful couple, ruined all the things by giving some 'meaningful' speech.
Ok, maybe I am a little stupid, I didn't understand her sentence at first,
I thought it was meant to praise us, but oops, its not!
She said only we, the Form 5 is contributing to our band, and asked us to clap,
sorry all, for clapping a few times.

To HER, I don't understand, why is there such person still existing in this world?
How could her survive the tough society out there?
Practise TOLERANCE please!
Try to be NICE!
I would be so shameful to say such things in front of my own child to his society!
Even if the whole band wants to thank us, I think it will be very logical?
We support the whole band for so long!
God Bless You!

For all those members out there, don't be influenced by HER!
Remember saying ERASE to negative influences!
And [Those Who Angers Me, Conquers Me!]
Don't be influenced!
Gambateh all!! Including myself.

2 comments:

  1. Damn that idiot auntie!!
    Gambateh to all STCO member, please dont bother about what she said...

    ReplyDelete
  2. dont choi tht auntie!
    gambate in the concert !!
    jiayou =)

    ivyyy...

    ReplyDelete